GATEWAY PERMIT APPROVED DONCASTER HILL SITE Colliers International and GormanKelly are pleased to offer Vantage at 600 Doncaster Road, Doncaster for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 28 July at 2pm.
This landmark development site is positioned on top of Doncaster Hill and is the gateway site to this thriving eastern activity centre. Situated opposite Westfield Doncaster the amenity is unrivalled.
Benefitting from a permit which is designed to meet the current market, this unique site has provided the foundation to create a concept that is as elegant as it is functional.
Landmark Box Hill site For sale by expressions of interest closing Tuesday, 9 February 2016
- Gateway corner site with potential for high density residential retail and office development of up to 10 levels (STCA)
- Site Area: 7,344sqm* (9 titles)
- Whitehorse City Council proposes to undertake re-zoning of the site in accordance with the Box Hill Transit City Activity Centre Structure Plan
Under instructions from Whitehorse Council.
For further information please contact Ken Smirk or Tim Grant.
Huge Potential on DD08 Dream Development (STCA) • 4 allotments totalling 2945m2 (approx.)
• Multi-level residential development of apartments or town residences (STCA)
• Residential Growth Zone 2 with DD08-1 overlay
• Current improvements on land comprise of 4 homes with potential short term rental of $120,640 p/a (approx.)
• Sensational frontage of approximately 93.9m
• Located 15 km (approx.) from CBD, and short drive to Eastern Freeway, bus transportation and one of the biggest shopping centres in Melbourne, Westfield Doncaster
UNDER OFFER: DEVELOP THE SIGNATURE PIECE OF DONCASTER'S POPULAR JACKSON COURT SHOPPING CENTRE 3-11 MITCHELL STREET, DONCASTER EAST
- Highly strategic 3,661sqm* landholding in the heart of Doncaster East
- Permit approved for a 5 level mixed use development. Plans include;
- 69 apartments
- 1,151sqm* top floor hospitality venue, suiting conversion to 13* additional apartments (STCA)
- 2,259sqm* ground level retail across 4 tenancies, including supermarket site
- Existing improvements and short-term income
- Adjoining highly regarded Jackson Court Shopping Centre, featuring an array of cafes, restaurants, and other service retail
SIZEABLE LAND HOLDING – OCCUPY OR REDEVELOP (STCA) UNDER OFFER
Sizeable residential land holding of 858m²* located within the highly regarded eastern suburb of Blackburn, offering a multitude of options including refurbishment, new home site or multi-unit residential development (STCA).
- Frontage to Whitehorse Road of 33m*
- Zoning: Residential Growth
- Will suit many development options
- Within close proximity to transport, shops, schools, parklands and Eastern Freeway
- Architectural Scheme for a townhouse development
- 2/3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence
Four Fantastic Box Hill Development Sites Savills, on behalf of Box Hill Institute, is delighted to offer for sale this incredible portfolio of prime Box Hill development sites, ideally positioned within Box Hill's "Major Development Precinct".
Each of these four development sites represent a rare and highly sought after opportunity to develop within the tightly held Box Hill precinct.
The key attributes of these fantastic properties include:
- Four individual development sites as follows:
* 7 Poplar Street & 5-9 Wellington Street - 2,430sq m*
* 16-18 Spring Street - 1,178sq m*
* 10 Poplar Street - 596sq m*
* 14 Poplar...
LAND WITH PERMIT An exciting development site with a permit for 4 town residences, each with their own street frontage. Plans provide for each residence to include 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage plus more OR suitable for large single dwelling.
• Land Area: 878sqm*
• Frontage to Byron Street: 19.2 metres*
• Frontage to Naples Street: 19.2 metres*
• Permit approved for residential development
• Located within established treelined streets, close proximity to schools, shops, cafes, parks, Wattle Park and public transport
SECURITY, LONGEVITY, POTENTIAL The property comprises of a good quality corner brick warehouse offering clear span warehouse accommodation together with front office component (70m2), kitchen and amenities. This clear span warehouse offers a container height roller door at the front of the building. The warehouse features drive through access with a rear roller door and ample onsite car parking at the front. The property is being offered for sale with vacant possession making it the ideal location to set up business in this tightly held and well regarded industrial precinct or add to the superfund for a long term hold or f...
GormanKelly is pleased to offer 36 Rutland Road for sale via auction.
Provides a rare opportunity for owner occupiers, investors or developers to secure a quality freehold corner office building in an excellent location with great upside and development potential. The building which is offered with vacant possession comprises a good quality conventional standalone office building with undercroft parking for 12 cars and associated storage areas. The office accommodation is located to the top floor and comprises entry foyer, large board room, a series or perimeter partitioned offices and c...
Positioned for the Future GormanKelly is pleased to offer 14a Churchill Street, Mont Albert for sale by Auction.
Suitable for Owner Occupiers, Developers and/or Investors, we believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
Boutique fully self contained office/ showroom
Building area: 82sqm*
Land area: 240sqm*
Zoned Business 1
Ideal for owner occupier
Excellent opportunity for a retail/ office or residential development (STCA)
Located within a boutique village-like local shopping strip directly adjacent to the Mont Albert train station
PUBLIC CO. WITH A TWIST Mont Albert is 13 kilometre's east of Melbourne's CBD. It is predominantly a white collar medium to high income residential suburb with a medium house price of $736,125.
The property itself is prominently located on the northern side of Whitehorse Road just east of the intersection of Inglisby Road.
What a dilemma, retain a publicly listed company tenant that has been in occupation for 35 years or initiate the "twist"?
The "twist" is the development potential which can take so many different forms assisted by the flexible mixed use zone and the impressive frontage to Whitehorse Ro...
Incredible Development Site in Booming Box Hill Savills is pleased to offer for sale this remarkable freehold office building with enormous development potential located at 820 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill.
Located in one of Melbourne's largest and most important major activity centres, this exceptional development opportunity presents a rare opportunity to create a truly landmark mixed-use development, in immediate proximity to Box Hill's finest amenity.
Key attributes of this outstanding property include:
- An exceptional corner landholding of 1,772sq m*
- Situated within the 'Major Development Precinct' of Box Hill, allowing f...
Blue Chip Office Investment on a Significant Land Holding Savills is pleased to offer for sale this prime office investment, located on an incredible land holding of 2.13 hectares* at 31-47 Joseph Street, Blackburn North.
This fully refurbished three-level office investment is ideally positioned within the rapidly growing eastern suburb of Blackburn North.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Substantial 3 level office building of 8,839sqm* (NLA)
- 100% leased to a mix of Government and national tenants including Ambulance Victoria, Fire Protection Authority, Arlec Australia and Optus
- Current net rental: $1,738,366 pa*
INVEST, OCCUPY, DEVELOP 210 Canterbury Road, Blackburn is offered for private sale.
This standalone brick building of 179m2 comprises a front reception area, five (5) separate consulting rooms, a main office, two (2) storage areas, a kitchen and male / female amenities.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
- Medical / Office premises currently utilised by a Naturopath, Chiropractor, Hypnotherapist & Podiatrist - 4 individual tenants on a month by month tenancy - Currently returning approx $31,140 gross p.a. including outgoings - Building area 179m² with 10 onsite car spaces - Land are...
OCCUPY/INVEST/DEVELOP (STPA) • Building Area: 1,164m2*
• Land Area: 1,597m2*
• Two (2) street frontages
• Nelson Road: 27.4m*
• Shipley Street: 27.4m*
• Short term income until 3rd Feb 2015
• Commercial 2 Zoning
• Walking distance to Box Hill Central, Epworth & Box Hill Hospitals and Box Hill Institute
• On-site car parking for nine cars
AUCTION - MUST SELL
Prime Development Site Great opportunity to purchase a prime development site in central Box Hill. This site is just metres from Box Hill Central Shopping Centre in the heart of the business district.
* Land Size: 400 square metres (approx)
* Business 2 Zone
* Suitable for mixed use development (STCA)
* Great Location
* Vacant Possession
*OWNER MUST SELL AT AUCTION (OR BEFORE)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact David Medlin on 0438 555 677.
STOPPING ALL STATIONS GormanKelly is pleased to present a lucratively located investment property in the heart of Blackburn’s’ growth area.
20 Station Street offers all the modern facilities as expected in a building that is under 10 years old. Its classic facade makes it stand out from the street. Currently let at the lower market end on a per square metre rate provides confident upside in the future.
With abundance of natural light and elevated outlook, the property is further complimented by secure on grade parking. An open floor plate leaves nothing to the imagination for single tenant or divisible occup...
Invest, Occupy or Develop A unique and rare corner development site
Excellent 818m2* site
Huge 54.5m* combined frontage exposure
Outstanding commercial or residential development potential (STCA)
Residential 1 zoning – DD08 Overlay
Located 650m* to the entrance of Westfield Doncaster, with over 14million visitors annually and a trade population of 381,900
Opposite the $38million Manningham Civic Centre
8 Carparks on title
Estimated 28,000 cars passing daily
A CUT ABOVE THE REST GormanKelly is pleased to offer 20 Jackson Court, Doncaster East for sale by Executors Auction on Wednesday 6th March 2013 at 12 noon.
Comprises a fantastic opportunity to secure a high quality leased retail freehold investment located within a thriving and tightly held retail precinct just off Doncaster Road.
The building of 88m2 approx is leased to a long standing tenant Kynk Hair on a recently commenced 3+3 year lease returning $25,000pa plus outgoings & GST. Internally the building provides good quality refurbished retail accommodation with good customer parking to the front.
Build UP in Doncaster Prime corner site with amazing development potential.
- Prominent corner site of 3,116 sqm* - Council allows a maximum building height of 40 metres (12 levels*) - being the highest development density on Doncaster Hill - Fantastic location - close to Westfield Doncaster, Eastern Freeway, schools, parks and gardens - Doncaster Hill Precinct - providing sensational panoramic views - Corner position with massive street frontage - Activity centre zone
Blue Chip Fuel Investment - Guaranteed Growth Brand new 20 year lease to 2036 plus options to 2061. Fixed annual 3.5% rent increases â?? Market review at options. Tenant responsible for all usual outgoings, structural works, underground repairs and remediation. Fibreglass tanks and non-metallic pipework. Strong Commercial 1 Zone landholding of 861 sqm with 29 metre frontage and significant corner exposure. Blue Chip location on Elgar Road with direct access to Eastern Freeway â?? 24,000 vehicles passing daily. United Petroleum: The largest independent fuel retailer in Australia. Box Hill: One of the most sought after residential, commerc...