A substantially completed block of 47 residential units for sale in-one-line. •The property is located on the fringe of Blacktown CBD and as such benefits from a huge range of transport and lifestyle amenities, all within a short walk.
•Blacktown is located approximately 30kms north west of Sydney’s CBD.
•A 47 residential unit development over 5 levels with an additional 2 levels of basement car parking.
•All units are two-bedroom
•The rooftop has incorporated a BBQ area, children’s play area and a pergola
•62 car parking spaces arranged over two levels of basement
Residential Development Site** - Suit low to medium density development**
- Site Compatibility Certificate for Residential 2(a)
- Site Area: 3,174sqm*
- Building Area: 950sqm*
- Minutes walk to Blacktown CBD & public transport
Under Instructions from State Property Authority
For Sale by Public Auction
Tuesday 29 November 2011
Outstanding Development Site 3(a) Business General Zoning, which allows a wide range of development potential (S.T.C.A.).
Substantial 1,802* sqm site with 51.2*m frontage to Richmond Road.
Prominent corner location on a major arterial route.
Three street frontages.
Outbound (North West) carriageway with slip lane access from inbound (South East) carriage way.
Cleared development site of level* gradient.
A prime opportunity to secure a strategic development site in Blacktown, and access one of Sydney’s largest residential populations.
Prime Positioned Development Site CBRE has been appointed as exclusive selling agents for 2 Alice Street, Seven Hills.
This prime positioned development site is situated within walking distance of both Seven Hills Plaza and Seven Hills Train Station.
Key attributes for this site include:
- Development application lodged - 16 residential units 1 x commercial space
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- Walking distance to Seven Hills Train Station, The Hills Sports High School & Seven Hills Plaza
- Within close proximity to major CBD's, schools, employment & retail hubs
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE CBRE is proud to offer for sale on behalf of Government Property NSW, this residential development site located in Doonside.
Property highlights include:
?Land area: 3.10* hectares
?R2 Residential Zone
?Positioned in major growth precinct
?Located close to parks and schools
?Easy access to M2, M4 and M7 Motorway
?4km* from Blacktown CBD
?Close proximity to Doonside and Blacktown Railway stations
The property will be sold by way of auction on Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 10:30am.
This site represents an excellent opportunity to secure a high profile development site in an...
Investment with Development upside. - 3 Strata Lots in one line
- Combined gross area of 337sqm
- 2 Commercial Retail Suites & 1 Residence.
- Off Street Parking
- Prospect Highway exposure with strong visibility
- 250m to Seven Hills Station
- Current income of $62,412 per annum
High exposure corner location, opposite Seven Hill Plaza with major tenants Woolworths, Coles, & Aldi supermarket stores plus many big names.
With a new LEP this property is a great opportunity for the astute investor or a proactive developer as the property will have a building height limit of 20m.
AUCTION: PRIME REAL ESTATE ON POWERS RD - DA APPROVED LAND * On Offer is 3,149sqm of land with flexible zoning allowing for various uses with council approval for the construction of freestanding premises with yard.
* This property enjoys a generous 82m frontage which provides excellent exposure for your business as it is located in the centre of Powers Rd.
* Suitable for a variety of Industries including Landscaping, Gardening and Building Supplies (S.T.C.A).
* 36 Powers Rd will be Sold via Auction on Friday 26th June - 10am - at 69 The Mall Bankstown. To obtain a Contract of Sale, Plans and to arrange an Inspection please contact the listed Age...