HUGE LEVEL LAND SITE - RE-DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL! ATTENTION: BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS!
Unique opportunity to acquire this enormous land holding of 2 lots with a total area approx.1500sqm located within easy level stroll to Beverly Hills shopping CBD and train station. Neat full brick family residence comprising 3 generous bedrooms, built in robes, combined living and dining leading to modern eat in kitchen with gas cooking, updated full bathroom, internal laundry plus additional shower and separate wc. Rear rumpus/entertaining room with wet bar opening to outdoor BBQ area and sparkling IG pool. Well maintained grounds with full size tennis ...
Prime Re-development Site * Site area 5,000 sqm * Currently zoned IN2 with proposal to R2 * Walking distance to Beverly Hills train station * Minutes to M5 Motorway * Visit www.developmentsiteauction.com.au for more information
All dimensions and figures are approximate. Unless stated, all prices quoted are exclusive of GST.
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER! - LARGE BLOCK OF LAND WITH BOOMING RESTAURANT TENANT! Gunning is pleased to present for sale by Public Auction a fantastic freestanding retail investment property currently operating as a highly successful restaurant. The property is fully fitted for food complete with facilities such as grease trap, exhaust, cool room, freezer, display counter and many others. The property also boasts rear access for loading and customer parking on site.
Conveniently located circa 120m to Beverly Hills Train Station and circa 900m to the M5 motorway on & off ramps the property boasts strong surrounding infrastructure. It is also has great surrounding amenitie...
Development Site Mix Use
Residential/Retail/Offices Land Mark property in Beverly Hills NSW 2209
This property is ideal to capitalize on the Beverly Hills business precinct and design a mix retail and residential building or a commercial building with a restaurant and ample outdoor seating. Subject to council approval.
Located next door to Beverly Hills Cinemas and Subway Fast food in a strong established restaurant precinct of the
St George area.
Featuring the long established cafes and restaurants, Asahi Japanese Tepanyaki , Rhinedorf, L Roma Pizza, Lucky Town Thai, Beverly Hills Chinease,3rd Rock, Lulus café and...
Sold by Kyle Dewey & Hayden Bennett * Located in Penshurst’s vibrant retail strip
* First time offered to the market in 80 years*
* Prominent commercial premises
* 370m²* building set over two levels
* Land area of 939m²* - Frontage 38.5 meters*
* Zoned B2 – Local Centre – Hurstville City Council
* Floor Space Ratio - 2.0:1
* Ample off street parking for 8 vehicles*
* Tranquil and leafy rear grounds
* Walking distance to Penshurst Railway Station
* Surrounded by great cafes, retail shops & schools
* Close to Hurstville’s CBD & King Georges Road
* Superb exposure to passing trade and foot traffic
DA Approved Development of 12 Townhouses Positioned in a peaceful, enviable location within walking distance to surrounding amenities, schools, parks and public transport is this boutique development site, DA Approved for 12 x residential townhouses.
* Boutique development opportunity in convenient setting * DA Approved for 12 x residential townhouses * 2, 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses
* 160m / 2min walk to Beverly Hills North Public School * 220m / 3min walk to John Mountford Reserve * 800m / 11min walk to Narwee Station * 900m / 11min walk to Roselands Shopping Centre * 1.1km / 15min walk to Beverly Hills Girls High School * 1.3km ...
DA Approved 12 Townhouses Positioned in a peaceful, enviable location within walking distance to surrounding amenities, schools, parks and public transport is this boutique development site approved for 12 townhouses.
* Boutique development opportunity in convenient setting * DA Approved for 12 x residential townhouses * 7 x 4 bedroom, 3 x 3 bedroom, 2 x 2 bedroom
* 160m / 2min walk to Beverly Hills North Public School * 220m / 3min walk to John Mountford Reserve * 800m / 11min walk to Narwee Station * 900m / 11min walk to Roselands Shopping Centre * 1.1km / 15min walk to Beverly Hills Girls High School * 1.3km / 18...
Affordable approved residential development site • DA Approved for 10 townhouses
• 6 x 2 bedroom (2 affordable housing)
• 4 x 3 bedroom
• 1 basement carpark
• Location is perfect for growing families
• Walk to Roselands Shopping Centre and close schools, buses, parks and M5 motorway.
Auction 10:30am Tuesday, 23 February 2016
at 50 Margaret street Sydney.
Knight Frank as the exclusive selling agent is pleasured to bring 118-120 Kingsgrove Road, Kingsgrove to the market for sale via a public auction campaign.
Some of the property's attributes include:
• 1,230sqm* parcel DA Approved for 10 townhouses, ready for immediate presale
• 8 x three bedroom + study
• 2 x two bedroom
• On the border of Kingsgrove and Earlwood
• All with private outdoor space, double car park and storage area
• Easy build with single basement
• Fantastic location in strongly performing residential area.
REDEVELOP OR OCCUPY PREMIER CORNER POSTION - HIGH EXPOSURE
R3 MEDIUM DENSITY RESIDENTIAL - DEVELOPMENT SITE
* Site Area 994sqm (Level & Serviced) * Current DA For Automotive Use * Passing Income $54,000 PA G + GST * Ideal For Main Road Users * Close To Train Stations, Shops & Schools * Bus To Bankstown & Hurstville at Door * 25kms To Sydney CBD
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 18 YEARS
Full Information Memorandum Available
Part of the L J Hooker Commercial National Auction Campaign
Date: 4th December 2014 Address: 50 Margaret Street, Sydney Time: 10:30AM
DA Approved - 3 Townhouses Exceptionally positioned in a peaceful cul-de-sac, with easy access to Wiley Park, Wiley Park Public School, Train Station and Roselands Shopping Centre, this premium development opportunity is an exceptional offering with DA Approval for 3 townhouses.
* Exceptional cul-de-sac location * DA approved for 3 townhouses * 1 x 1 bedroom and 2 x 2 bedroom * Within easy access to local schools and parks * 10min walk to Centro Roselands Shopping Centre
“KINGSGROVE VILLAGE”: 11 Mashman Avenue and 7 Colvin Avenue, Kingsgrove A 7,600 sqm* mixed-use development site.
130m* from Kingsgrove railway station.
Stonebridge Property Group has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale the “Kingsgrove Village” development site, incorporating the Mashman Pottery Works, in Kingsgrove NSW.
The property has an area of 7,600 sqm* and has master plan approval for a mixed-use development based on a design prepared by Kann Finch Architects. The design comprises 104 apartments, a supermarket, 15 specialty shops and 300* car parking spaces.
The property benefits from its own DCP which can be found on the Hurstville Counc...
DA approved mixed-use development site The property benefits from the following key attributes;
GATEWAY SITE ON KINGSGROVE ROAD, THE BUSTLING HEART OF KINGSGROVE
The subject site forms the gateway to the established metropolitan village of Kingsgrove, when approaching it from the north.
Just 200m* south of the M5 and adjacent to Kingsgrove Train Station, this location offers the developer, of either of the two approved schemes, the opportunity to brand the retail and/or residential elements with maximum impact.
THE ONLY DA APPROVED MIXED-USE SITE IN KINGSGROVE TOWN CENTRE
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER! - BIG SHOP - HUGE POTENTIAL! Gunning is pleased to present for sale by Public Auction a fantastic freestanding retail investment property currently operating as a homeware store. The building is large and solid in stature and comprises of a large open plan ground floor shop/showroom area, first floor office/storage area and basement storage with rear access for loading. The property is fully self-contained complete with kitchen and bathrooms.
Conveniently located circa 150m to Kingsgrove Train Station and circa 350m to the M5 motorway on & off ramps the property boasts strong surrounding infrastructure. It is also has g...
Quality Freestanding Building with Upside * Quality freestanding brick building – 340m²*
* Development potential – Subject to Council Approval
* Land area 361m²* - Frontage: 12 meters*
* Zoned B2 – Local Centre – Hurstville Council
* FSR of 1.5:1
* Onsite parking for customers & staff
* Massive signage exposure to passing traffic
* Warehouse/showroom with air conditioning
* Male & female amenities plus 3 phase power
* Air conditioned mezzanine office with kitchen
* Balcony with amenities
* Close to Penshurst Station and the Hurstville CBD
* Invest, occupy or redevelop – The choice is yours!
LANDMARK INVESTMENT - THE PERFECT MIX!
STYLE Large freestanding building on a corner block which features a basement area for storage and amenities, ground floor for retail, first floor for commercial and top floor for common amenities.
The property also boasts an excellent mix of established tenants including a hairdresser, fashion retailer, gift store, two accountants and a solicitor, coupled with its excellent position and huge potential, this is the ideal investment opportunity. With plenty of surrounding development, the property will continue to experience strong future up growth.
DEVELOPERS NOTE - 1,822sqm Potential Townhouse Site STCA THIS SITE MUST BE SOLD. Ideal development opportunity in this popular strong performing part of Sydney. 2 x Adjoining single storey homes. 1,822m (approx.) Site area. 24.38 metre frontage. Prime position minutes from Roselands Shopping Centre, swimming pool and bus terminal. Within close proximity of Narwee train station and 150 metres from Bennett Park. Desirable southern suburb location. Zoned R3 Residential Medium Density.
AUCTION Tuesday 14th October 2014 commencing at 10:30am at Auctionworks - 50 Margaret Street, Sydney.
For further details please contact Luke Smith on 0416 281 577 or...
SOLD AT AUCTION BY HAYDEN BENNETT, CHRIS MUNK & TOM MELLIOS Auction: Thursday 15th May 2014 at Doltone House, Sylvania Waters.
Commercial Property Group is pleased to present for the first time since 1952, this iconic Torrens Title property which offers enormous potential.
This property is ideal for either the astute investor, developer or possible owner occupier. Its location is irreplaceable and the opportunity to acquire such a holdings is seldom. Unavailable for the past 62 years, now is the time for someone else to acquire this trophy property. Don’t miss this truly rare opportunity to become part of the transforming Hurstville Business Preci...
FULLY FITTED -READY TO GO! Currently used for medical use, this suite is complete with an excellent fitout featuring a reception/waiting room, partitioned offices/consulting rooms and kitchenette. The suite is accessible via a lift and boasts excellent natural light and access to a balcony, ideal for other medical/consulting use or general office.
Situated within a well established and popular business center, the center is excellently located less than 100 metres to the Hurstville bus interchange and station entrance and close proximity to Westfield Shopping Centre. Also located across the road from a large council ...
SOLD BY - CHRIS MUNK * Total site Area 3,130m2 approx over 3 titles * Prominently located on the corner of Henry Lawson Street & Ogilvy Street * A vibrant neighbourhood shopping centre comprising 7 retail shops & 2 residential parcels of land * Tenants include Fresbarn, hot bread shop, cafe/coffee shop, Thai & Pizza restaurant, Take away & Hair & Beauty salon * Combined Total Gross Annual rental $433,779 (approx) excluding GST * Land is zoned "B2 Neighbourhood Centre" & "R2 Low Density Residential" allowing many flexible redevelopment options * Ample parking for customers * Rare opportunity not to be missed