* 288m² warehouse brand new in Berwick * Modern development * Facing Intrepid Street * Parking on title * Very RARE and highly desirable * Great location with easy access to the highway and freeway * Walking distance to the train station and High Street Berwick * Possible stamp duty savings
* 239m² warehouse brand new in Berwick * Modern development * Facing Intrepid Street * Parking on title * Very RARE and highly desirable * Great location with easy access to the highway and freeway * Walking distance to the train station and High Street Berwick * Possible stamp duty savings
DON'T MISS OUT!! "UNDER OFFER" * 290m² warehouse brand new in Berwick * Modern development * Facing Intrepid Street * Parking on title * Very RARE and highly desirable * Great location with easy access to the highway and freeway * Walking distance to the train station and High Street Berwick * Possible stamp duty savings
Brilliant Industrial Investment in Berwick UNDER OFFER
Huge office, Clean warehouse & Ready to occupy or lease out!
* Brilliant opportunity to invest * Originally a 432m² office/warehouse * The property now offers approximately 144m² mezzanine office complete with partitioning & air-conditioning, bonus mezzanine inside warehouse of approximately 70m² and a 5 metre clear warehouse of 288m² * There is a mixture of executive and on-grade car parking * The mezzanine office has security shutters and wall mounted air-conditioning. * Rear easement has been maximised with an awning protecting outside storage such as compressors etc.
BERWICK BUY AND OCCUPY - RARE Industrial opportunity TO OCCUPY in heart of Berwick * 275m² as built * Now includes 92m² office + 229m² warehouse approx * Right hand side of a pair * Available to occupy * Tenant on short lease * Includes offices over two levels * Container height RSD * Great car parking for 5 cars
Invest or Occupy - you choose! Industrial opportunity in heart of Berwick to occupy or invest * 275m² as built * Now includes 92m² office + 229m² warehouse approx * Right hand side of a pair * Available to occupy 1st November 2013 * Includes offices over two levels * Container height RSD * Great car parking for 5 cars
GREAT LOCATION, GREAT VALUE Where do you find a factory this affordable to rent or buy? Great value for an occupier or investor. Very affordable to rent. 26m² of office plus 70m² of warehouse space (approx). Please call for an inspection or further details.
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN NARRE WARREN Your chance to own your own factory in Narre Warren. Total building area 271 m2.
Being full concrete panel and with direct street frontage. Includes small front office.
Current tenant G S P Automobile currently on a monthly tenancy, paying $19,647.60 p.a. net. Tenant has indicated they will sign a new lease if available. Alternately, the factory is available vacant possession.
Short walk to Narre Warren station and shopping centre.
OCCUPY OR INVEST!!! Great location just off Princes Hwy - Suit owner occupiers or investors - Offered with a 7% lease back - Current owner vacating August 2015 - Modern Warehouse - carpeted offices - 21 Car parks - Small rear yard - Fully fenced - Good internal height - Minutes from Fountain Gate Shopping Centre - Easy access to freeway
A CONSISTENT PERFORMER! - Investment currently returning $24,282.60 net PA - 2 x 2 year lease renewal commenced 25/6/13 - Tenant has been in place for over 10 years - Street fronting office/warehouse in tightly held Narre Warren - Close proximity to Princes Highway and Westfield Fountain Gate
A Small Gem for Investment AUCTION on-site - Wednesday, 18th September 2013 at 1pm * Total Building Area 200m2 (approx.) * Includes small office of 12m2 (approx.) * Lease: 3 + 3 years - commenced 15th February 2011 * Current Rent: $15,594 pa plus all applicable outgoings * Reviews 4% per annum * Zoning: Industrial 3 * Terms: 10% deposit - balance 60 days * Just located off Princes Highway opposite Fountain Gate Shopping Centre * A great place to invest!!
An Industrial Gem in Narre Warren * Industrial Gem in Narre Warren * 30m2 of ground floor offices, open warehouse/factory * 90m2 of bonus mezzanine including a first story office of 27m2. * Amenities include 3 toilets and 2 showers. * Second factory in from the street. * 5 assigned carparks plus a disabled space. * Well worth an inspection. * Available asap for sale or lease. * Call Matt Rice on 0419 871 240.
Great to Occupy or Invest!!! * Auction on site: Wednesday, 24th October 2007 at 2pm.
* 273m² (approx) Factory Unit.
* 4 on-site Carparks.
* Concrete Tilt Panel Construction.
* An ideal business location.
* Terms: 10% deposit - balance 60 days.
* Contact Adam Martin or Mark Bond.
BE PART OF THE OFFICER ACTION ON 14/05/15 Corner allotment within the Officer Town Centre precinct. Ideal short term storage option for local contractors as the site is subject to a Public Acquisition Overlay and will be acquired as the Town Centre grows.
Facey Industrial Commercial believe the site offers the rare possibility of banking some capital with the knowledge that it'll be returned in coming years when acquired. The site is termed as having a carcass value.
In the mean time, the land is level and ideal for a variety of storage, and/or temporary uses (Subject to council guidelines)
* Freestanding brick building built and used as a day care centre for adults with disabilities. * The existing building is approx. 15 - 20 years old. * Covered portico for vehicle delivery and client pick-up / drop-off. * Open central area which would be mainly used for meals and a socialising, large kitchen, various smaller rooms for offices and meetings and suitable amenities. * The front yard comprises a concreted driveway and car park for 4 vehicles, whilst the rear yard area is neatly manicure
BEACY'S BEST OPPORTUNITY! FOR SALE BY AUCTION THURSDAY 18TH APRIL @ 1:00PM - 4578m2 Land, 230m2 Showroom, 40m2 Offices, 1430m2 Factory. - Two street frontages (approx 40 metres to Princes Hwy & 40 metres to Beaconsfield Avenue) - Front Display Yard of 494m2 - Rear Storage Yard of 1470m2 - Factory features multiple roller doors, air lines & 2 tonne crane - Owner occupiers take advantage of super infrastructure in place - Developers this is the hottest Beaconsfield development site to hit the market in years