DEVELOPERS/OWNER OCCUPIERS Site area of 3.528 hectares* with tremendous frontage to Princes Highway of 170 metres*.
Will suit a variety of uses including fuel, bulky goods, showroom and many more (STCA).
- Princes Highway frontage with direct access - Located in the heart of Beaconsfield between Berwick & Officer - Near the corner of Whiteside Road - Potential for smaller allotments (STCA) - Within the Officer PSP planned for a population of a further 30,000 residents
2 ha Prime Development Opportunity • Land area of 2.017 ha* with extensive frontage to both Regency Drive and Lauderdale Road
• Zoned Commercial 1 (proposed ‘Activity Centre Zoning’)
• Prime development opportunity suitable for a variety of uses (STCA)
The property is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest.
Registration of Capability close 12pm Tuesday 17 May 2016
Expressions of Interest close 3pm Monday 20 June
This property is being sold individually or is available in conjunction with the adjacent property 430-440 Princes Highway, Narre Warren: http://www.commercialrealestate.com.au/2012760829
Clyde North 64Ha Opportunity to purchase a 1000 lot subdivision (stca) in major south east development corridor opposite a future Mirvac Master Planned housing estate and Town Centre
* 64 Ha
* Suit 1,000 residential lots (STCA)
* Part of Mc Pherson PSP on exhibition
* Adjoining future Mirvac Master Planned housing estate & Town Centre
* Generous extended settlement terms on offer
* Melbourne's major South East growth corridor
For sale by tender:
Closing Friday 15th July, 2016 at 12:00 noon.
81 lots abutting Grandvue Estate Officer Opportunity to purchase either 1 or 2 titles with PSP approved and scheme in place for 81 lot subdivision with generous settlement terms available.
* 12 Ha with approved PSP
* 2 titles available as a whole or individually
* 125 Peck Road - 6Ha - 33 lots (stca)
* 139 Peck Road - 6Ha - 48 lots (stca)
* Scheme available for combined 81 residential lots ranging in size from 300 sqm - 1140 sqm
* Abutting Grandvue Estate
* Close to shopping centre, schools, transport
* Generous settlement terms
For sale by expression of interest closing Thursday 16th June
MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY This substantial development site is located within an active precinct neighbouring Westfield Fountain Gate Shopping Centre and national tenants.
Featuring a flexible zoning, the property will suit a multitude of development options including residential, commercial and retail (STPA)
- Site Area: 11,220 sqm* (1.122 ha*)
- Zoned: Commercial 1
- Huge frontage onto Victor Crescent of 211m*
- Excellent access to both Monash Freeway and Princes Highway
- Close to transport, schools and parklands
POSITION PERFECT – ZONED COMMERCIAL 1399M2 IMMACULATE HOME SUITABLE FOR COMMERCIAL USE (stca) Boasting excellent highway exposure this position will benefit from another road frontage when further development takes place. The rear boundary will in fact have a road frontage to the Core Commercial Centre which will include supermarkets and specialty shops. In the short term the substantial 4 bedroom + study home lends itself for immediate commercial use (stca) with a hardstand rear yard providing parking (stca). In the future you have the ability to further develop the site into a multi-level building with two road frontages. As many...
GREAT EXPOSURE Located in a priority development zone with Princes Highway exposure this land represents a rare opportunity for further development. Currently let on a month to month basis at $3,704/month. Concept plans for an office/showroom development available.
* With a PSP almost done, this will be a terrific gateway site to this newly expanding residential corridor. * Corner location at the top of the precinct it has great exposure. * Surrounding owners include major residential players Australand, Villawood and Stockland and medical and associated users. * 41.37 Ha (103 acres) approx with a fully costed and designed 353 lots (STCA) subdivision available.
Contact Frank Nagle 0418 497 888 or Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
BE PART OF THE OFFICER ACTION ON 14/05/15 Corner allotment within the Officer Town Centre precinct. Ideal short term storage option for local contractors as the site is subject to a Public Acquisition Overlay and will be acquired as the Town Centre grows.
Facey Industrial Commercial believe the site offers the rare possibility of banking some capital with the knowledge that it'll be returned in coming years when acquired. The site is termed as having a carcass value.
In the mean time, the land is level and ideal for a variety of storage, and/or temporary uses (Subject to council guidelines)