Security of the World's Largest Independent Oil Trader New 15 year lease to 2030 plus options to 2045. Liberty: 50% owned by VIVA Energy (Shell Australia) with 870+ retail sites across Australia. VIVA Energy: A subsidiary of Vitol, a multinational energy & commodities company with turnover of $270 billion (2014). Annual CPI reviews / Tenant pays usual outgoings. Strategic 4,430 sqm site with 73 metre frontage on homebound side of major arterial, linking Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula. Substantial income depreciation benefits. Rent: $184,465 pa.*
Auction 11am AEST Wednesday 16 September River Room, Crown Casino Melbourne
AN INVESTMENT THAT WILL GROW MODERN PURPOSE BUILT CHILDCARE CENTRE
*10 year lease from June 2008
*Annual CPI reviews
*Returning $133,798 per annum (approx) plus outgoings
*Large corner allotment of 2,182 sqm (approx)
*Permitted for 80 places
*Located in growth area with excellent demographics for a Childcare Centre
SOLID INVESTMENT IN ESTABLISHED LOCATION EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 22ND OCTOBER AT 4PM
- Tait Home Timber & Hardware - 10 year lease + options - Current Rent: $250,000*pa net - Land Area: 17,751* sqm - Building Area: 5,090* sqm - Dual street frontages: Speedwell Street Grants Road - Lease guaranteed by John Danks + Son Pty Ltd, wholly owned subsidiary of Woolworths Ltd + Lowe's Companies Inc. - Close to other national retailers including: Target, Aldi, Liquorland, Coles & Woolworths
BAYSIDE BEAUTY - 2 SHOPS AND 1ST FLOOR OFFICE ON 1 TITLE A rare opportunity to secure an affordable retail investment within the tightly held Mt Eliza Village Shopping Centre.
* Dual frontage to Ranelagh Drive and Council Car Park at rear
* Adjoining public walkway
* Opportunity to "VALUE ADD" : refurbish, develop, subdivide (STPA and/or renegotiate lease terms and rentals
* Total Rental: $54,820p.a. net approx.
* Land Area: 262sqm approx.
* On site car parking
Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance of monies 45/75 days
For further details please contact:
GROSS WADDELL PTY LTD
03 9654 8666