YEERONGPILLY QLD 4105
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Aug 2016
BRAND NEW FREESTANDER IN THE NEW CITY FRINGE!
• Freestanding tilt panel warehouse/office/showroom
• Column free shell- maximise your space, drive through, multitude of fit-out options
• Bitumen hardstand / parking and landscaped gardens
• Corner position, huge exposure and signage potential.
Brand new tilt panel, freestanding, clear span office/warehouse space in the new city fringe of Yeerongpilly. Building has been constructed as a column free shell with first floor mezzanine, designed for the maximization of space, the ability to drive through if required and could be fitted out to suit any multitude of operations. Bitumen hardstand and parking area with landscaped gardens. Brilliant corner position with excellent exposure and future signage potential.
Yeerongpilly, centrally located amidst Brisbane’s near city fringe, benefits from its close proximity to the Rocklea Markets, the CBD and major south side arterials. Companies calling the area home include Toll and QRX Transport.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information