YALLOURN NORTH VIC 3825
$120,000 (GST na)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Sep 2016
Shop and Registered Residence: Lease or Buy: [Vendors Terms considered].
This prime Reserve Street property offers:
Sale on 30% deposit. Mainstream financial lenders are currently lending up to 70% of the sale price for country commercial property, so 30% deposit is usually required, to meet major lenders' criteria.
2 Vendor’s Terms or Rent to Buy contracts will be considered, on a deposit from $10,000 with flexible, affordable 'principal + interest' or' rental + deposit payment' options. The idea is to help, not scam and destroy a buyer.
3 Straight leasing at $200 per week + outgoings = $240 total rent p/w.
** A prospective buyer could move in and work, while building more deposit for normal refinancing later at lower interest via a bank, when more equity is built up. A realistic repayment plan has been worked out at reasonable interest rates, to provide a total $40,000 accrued deposit in around 6 years.
- This shop has very flexible use, to both live and work in affordably.
- The "Gippsland Hills" town is central to Moe, Morwell and Traralgon.
- Yallourn North is home to 1500 people.
- Between Yallourn North and the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, there are just two sets of traffic lights along the whole route.
- Melbourne CBD is about a 1 hour 50 minutes easy 'freeway' drive.
- The total building is 110sqm ie 65sqm retail and 45 sqm residence.
- The whole property was totally renovated, rewired and re-plumbed in 2012, - 12 high-quality solar panels were added in 2014, with potential to increase.
- Yallourn North does not offer gas, so cost effective electricity provision has been covered.
- The shop is currently set up as a hair salon, ready for a new hairdresser.
- The retail space is also able to be easily modified for 'food use'.
- Heating includes 2 large panasonic split systems for easy heat and cooling, - Wood combustion fire place in retail area.
- The building has excellent natural light with high ceilings, new lighting 2014.
- Approx. 30sqm 'upstairs' mezzanine space could be added for storage.
- The dwelling kitchen includes a dishwasher.
- There is also a shower / laundry and toilet.
- Additional toilet externally in the enclosed rear courtyard.
- All carpets are 'as new' [carpets shown in dwelling pics are now replaced].
- The open plan studio residence may be easily expanded.
- Dwelling currently holds a queen bed + bunks.
- By addition of one new cross wall, the residence could offer 2 additional bedrooms.
- A second bathroom could be added using existing plumbing.
- That would still leave 45-50sqm of retail space, for trading.
- The brick / steel roofed building sits in the heart of the community hub.
- Property sits next to the Opp shop, chip/fishery and p/t medical centre.
- The town BBQ/playground is situated in the park outside the shop.
- Bowling club and senior citizens’ centre are next door. Bus stops at door.
- The town’s hall, sports complex, swimming pool, playgroup, tennis courts, primary school and kindergarten all are ‘across or just down the road’.
- The nearby Yallourn North historical museum is active and well visited.
- Street parking is abundant, with excellent shop customer parking.
* Yallourn North Action Group provides a monthly town newsletter, a promotional online web site and a Yallourn North page on Facebook to connect the community and to assist with local business marketing.
* * Above all, Yallourn North is a great place to live, relax and raise a family.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information