WIVENHOE POCKET QLD 4306
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming, Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Other
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Sep 2016
Freehold Turf Farm For Sale QLD near Brisbane - 47ha
Sustainable, well established Freehold Turf Farm For Sale QLD near Brisbane. The Turf Farm sits above previous flood levels and stretches over 47ha with a huge 194 mega/L water title.
The Freehold Turf Farm For Sale QLD near Brisbane not only offers clean country living, wide open spaces and a peaceful environment, it offers lifestyle as well. The boundary lines of the Turf Farm’s 47.56 hectares of lush green paddocks of turf are fully fenced and back onto the Brisbane River downstream from the Wivenhoe Dam.
It is difficult to describe the Freehold Turf Farm For Sale QLD near Brisbane in words without writing a book, so here are some of the highlights…
The Turf Farm
1. Returned a profit of $225,589.64 for FY2015 to two working owners. Providing a return on investment of 9.2%
2. Whopping 194 mega litre water title allowance (which is becoming rare for the area).
3. Two purpose built sheds (double sided) that house the farming equipment.
4. The Turf Farm offers high quality soil and a huge water title, which could allow farming for a variety of crops.
5. Sale includes all the required plant & equipment to operate the Turf Farm (totaling around $600,000) ie; near new Kesmac Auto Harvester (Automatic turf cutter attached to a tractor, allowing a single person to harvest turf), several other tractors, mowers and accessories/attachments.
6. Supplies WINTERGREEN, TROPIKA BLUE COUCH, SWEET SMOTHER, KIKUYU, SHADEMASTER, BUFFALO and REINFORCED TURF to landscapers, retail clients and other Turf Farms.
7. Current owners cannot keep up with the demand for turf for the area.
The Family Home
1. Was built in 2003 and is a timber open plan living home.
2. The exterior substrate is weatherboard and the roof is galvanised iron.
3. There are three bedrooms; made up of a main bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a second bedroom with built-in wardrobes and the third bedroom is located in the Granny Flat separate to the home.
4. Two bathrooms; main bathroom in the house with a separate toilet and a second bathroom and toilet located in the Granny Flat.
5. Two Kitchens; one full kitchen in the house and a kitchenette located in the Granny Flat.
6. Car Garages; there are three single garages with remote controlled doors, with area to park several more bikes, cars, trucks, boats…
It’s no secret home owners are buying land away from the hustle and bustle of the city, so why not come see for yourself what the fuss is about?
Contact me today to arrange your inspection at the Freehold Turf Farm with Family Home on the Brisbane River.
(Sale includes freehold property, business and all plant & equipment required to operate)
All of this for $2,450,000
Jacob Reeson 0432 906 946
Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations
Please see below link for a video walk-thru of the Freehold Turf Farm For Sale QLD near Brisbane.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information