Winter Road 1610, TIMMERING VIC 3561
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a flagship 1,263* hectare dairy
CBRE is pleased to present for sale Rendell Dairies, a combined landholding of approximately 1,263 hectares, comprising three properties in Victoria's renowned Goulburn Valley.
Located near the regional centres of Echuca and Shepparton, Rendell Dairies is a highly productive dairy enterprise milking approximately 1,200 cows, with the capacity to expand to approximately 1,800 cows.
Further features of the opportunity include:
- A large scale, irrigated dairy farm in one of Australia's most renowned dairying regions, featuring extensive fit-for-purpose infrastructure.
- Well-located with regard to processing facilities, including Fonterra in Stanhope (approximately six radial kilometres) and Murray Goulburn in Rochester
(approximately 12 radial kilometres).
- Excellent irrigation infrastructure, including approximately 300 hectares of centre pivot irrigation and approximately 453 hectares of flood irrigation, with the balance comprising dry land cropping and grazing land.
- Water Use Licences with a total Annual Use Limit of approximately 4,400 megalitres. Various attractive water leases in place for approximately 2,490 megalitres of Goulburn 1A Water Entitlements.
- Soil types conducive to high quality pasture utilisation, underpinned by a regimented fertiliser application programme and average annual rainfall of approximately 447 millimetres (Bureau of Meteorology - Stanhope).
- Outstanding structural improvements, including two dairies (one 40 a-side swing over and one 26 a-side herringbone), five dwellings and numerous machinery /storage / hay sheds and workshops.
- Outstanding 'Walk In Walk Out' acquisition opportunity, inclusive of livestock and an extensive list of plant and equipment, as well as the ability to further develop areas of the properties.
For Sale by Private Treaty
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 17/03/2016 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- Forthcoming Expression of Interest
Winter Road 1610 TIMMERING