Whole Prop/71 Collingwood Street, OSBORNE PARK WA 6017
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Sep 2016
REFRIGERATED OFF/WH - RARE OPPORTUNITY!
1200m2* Office/ Warehouse including 440m2 approx traditional partitioned office and 760m2 approx high truss warehouse that has been fully fitted with refrigeration units.The total warehouse portion of the building is cooled.
- Fully cooled warehouse component.
- Three phase power
- Perfectly suited to food orientated businesses
- Full security system and cameras through-out the site
- Substantial improvements to the building including - Refrigeration Systems in 2006 – $581,424 - Solar panels added in late 2015 - $177,100 - New Tin Roof in March 2015 - $105,861
- 5 roller doors, 4 at the side and 1 at the rear.
- Side roller doors are extra wide (5.5m) allowing vehicle access into building.
- 8 to 12 onsite car-bays plus 4 on the verge.
- High exposure building signage
Ideal for businesses in the food industry that can capitalise on the additional value gained from the high level of existing infrastructure within the building.
Inspections by appointment only. Call now to arrange.
The property is well located on Collingwood Street which is one of the main cross roads through Osborne Park Industrial Precinct, connecting Frobisher Street to Hutton Street. Osborne Park is consistently one of Perth’s most “in demand” suburban precincts due to easy access to the Mitchell Freeway via multiple points, public transport and close proximity to the Perth CBD and Innaloo Westfield Shopping Centre.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Whole Prop/71 Collingwood Street...