Whole Leve/122 Pitt Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
$750 psm pa gross plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Jul 2016
122 Pitt Street
122 Pitt Street is located on the eastern side of Pitt Street between King Street and Rowe Street and close to Martin Place. This is a unique Heritage Building with a commanding presence on Pitt Street adjacent to Martin Place.
- Whole floor with natural light on two sides.
- Independent control air conditioning
- High ceilings and exposed services
- Full wet kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Partitioned with reception, boardroom, glass offices
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Whole Leve/122 Pitt Street SYDNEY