WHITSUNDAYS QLD 4802
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
LONG ISLAND RESORT, WHITSUNDAYS
20 ACRES OF PRIME DUAL BEACHFRONTAGE LAND, 172 ROOM RESORT
CBRE Hotels is pleased to present the 172 room Long Island Whitsundays Resort, which closed in 2015. Developed by the global Contiki Group in 1985, the resort comprises 20 acres of perpetual leasehold land spanning from the 350 metre wide Happy Bay beachfront to the rear second beach frontage.
INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS EXCELLENT RESORT INFRASTRUCTURE
• 172 room resort (currently closed) with absolute beachfront rooms, extensive recreational facilities and fully developed supporting infrastructure including mainland power, a rarity for islands, resulting in substantially lower operating costs.
CLOSEST ISLAND TO MAINLAND
• In an unrivalled location in the heart of the world renowned Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef, only 7 kilometres off the Queensland coastline. Located halfway between the region's two airports, upon opening the resort will again benefit from access provided by the Whitsundays main ferry circuit, which covers Hamilton Island, Daydream Island, Long Island and Airlie Beach.
MAJOR BRANDING OPPORTUNITY
• Offering Vacant Possession and 41 staff lodging rooms.
MAJOR DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
• Development Approval granted in 2008 for a further 162 guest rooms. Opportunities include: refurbishing and/or repositioning the existing accommodation to a luxury resort or strata titling private luxury villas/vacant land and selling down.
• The Whitsundays have over $2 billion in tourist related major projects proposed or under construction. The Whitsunday Airport has registered record high arrivals and is the fastest growing regional airport in Australia. The region will be serviced by a new international airport from 2016 onwards. The region's hotel market has witnessed double digit growth in performance in the past 12 months.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- Close Date:
- 15/09/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address: