WALCHA NSW 2354
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Aug 2016
975CPF - Immaculate Freehold Park! 4 Star Rated!
- There's nothing to do but move in!
- This park is a pleasure to inspect
- Located in the picturesque New England
- A Park you'd be proud to call your own
- It offers 13 Cabins, 24 Powered Van Sites and 10 Camp Sites
- Growing Turnover and plenty of room for expansion
- Additional income from Commercial Coin Laundry
- Spacious Residence
- Town Water plus its own bore
- Strong repeat and referral trade from Wiki Camps and Trip Advisor
- Your inspection is highly recommended!
Net profit $199,525 for 2015/16
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 975CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location:Walcha is situated some 420km from Sydney via Thunderbolt's Way through Gloucester, and 523 km via Tamworth and the New England Highway. The population of the Shire is approximately 3,115 which includes approximately 1,700 in the Town of Walcha.
The Walcha district today is a significant primary producing area. It is one of the largest stock carrying areas in New South Wales. It is renowned as one of the best fine wool growing areas in the world.
Walcha is centrally located to the New England, North West and Hinterland / Coastal regions, and provides some of the areas most innovative and successful business services. Offering products and services to both a local market sector, as well as a national and international client base.
There are many tourist attractions including trout fishing, scenic 4WD self-drive adventures, hiking, exploring the State Forests, the unique Open Air Gallery, fossicking opportunities, Pioneer Cottage museum, Amaroo Cultural Centre and the local history archives.
Property Code: 1719
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information