WACOL QLD 4076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Sep 2015
AFFORDABLE HARDSTAND - GREAT WESTSIDE LOCATION!
• 14,750m² parcel of hardstand in a prime Wacol position
• Can be split up into various different sizes
• Suitable for a range of different purposes
• Moments to busy Boundary Road and close proximity to other major arterials
• Flexible owner - ready to do a deal!!
• Available now!
Wacol, which is situated about 17kms southwest of Brisbane's CBD, is the home of large manufacturing and distribution facilities. Indeed it is one of the biggest industrial precents in SEQ and is always in high demand, recently becoming even more so by road widening and other improvements along the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Road.
Ref #41764 / 23923
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information