Unit 4/6-8 Byfield Street, MACQUARIE PARK NSW 2113
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 28 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Aug 2016
Superb Office & Warehouse Complex
Adjacent soon to be completed (Q2 2016) – Holiday Inn express hotel & facilities.
Proposed works include:
• Entry foyer – Timber plank vinyl floor with recessed entry matt
• Separate Store and air conditioned clean store area
• New warehouse kitchen/tea area joinery
• Refurbished male and female toilets on ground floor including shower in male toilet
• Existing Dispatch office with new carpet tile flooring
• 4.8 metre approx high warehouse clearance throughout with clean painted floor and high-bay lighting throughout.
• High clearance electrically operated roller shutter with articulated vehicle access.
• New carpet tile floor finish throughout including stairs
• Fully air-conditioned throughout
• New T5 energy efficient fluorescent lighting throughout
• New grid ceilings with mineral-fibre acoustic ceiling tiles
• Freshly painted throughout
• New glass and stainless steel balustrade to stairs between ground and level 1
• Existing comms room with dedicated Air conditioning system
• New kitchen fitout
• Refurbished male and female toilets
• Access control/intercom and security alarm system
• 28 Allocated car parking spaces.
Signage is also available (STCA).
Call Barry Johnston - 0412 60 60 30
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 4/6-8 Byfield Street...