Unit 27, 54 Clyde Street, HAMILTON NORTH NSW 2292
Asking rental is $90.38 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2015
Conveniently Located Workshop for Your Business
- The warehouse has 4.9m clearance to the underside of the trusses and is serviced with three phase power and mercury vapour lighting. Access to the workshop is via a 4.7m high x 4.3m wide roller door and offers a storage area of approximately 47sqm.
- The property is positioned within close proximity to the popular commercial/industrial precincts of Broadmeadow and Hamilton, with frontage and access from Clyde Street. The property is positioned on the northern side of Clyde Street, approximately 300m from its intersection with Broadmeadow Road.
- Building Area: 343sqm approx.
- The site provides shared on-site car parking for a total of approximately 234 cars.
- Asking Rental: $31,000 per annum gross plus GST.
Outgoings included in the aforementioned rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance (i.e. Public Liability and Plate Glass), internal cleaning, telephones, pro-rata percentage of air conditioning running costs, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 27, 54 Clyde Street HAMILTON...