Unit 2/2 Ascot Drive, KINGSTON TAS 7050
$55,000 pa + outgoings + GST.
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 3 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Aug 2016
Exceptional Quality Warehouse and Offices
5 years old and located in highly visible quality location
• Offering quick easy access from Hobart via the recently upgraded Kingston bypass
• Quality high grade tilt slab unit offering 386 square metres of well-lit 9.5 metre high clear span warehouse with 4.9 high X 5.1 metre wide electric roller door access.
• Warehouse complimented by over 110 square metres of light and sunny office space, a great advantage for any business requiring modern quality accommodation.
• The ground floor office and amenities area of approximately 63 square metres is open plan with plenty of light, front door access, concrete parking area at the front and internal warehouse access.
• The first floor office/showroom area of approximately 56 square metres and is spacious with plenty of natural light.
• On-site parking for three (3) vehicles is an added bonus as is the low maintenance nature of the whole complex.
• Value for money rental is $55,000.00 per annum plus current approximate outgoings of $5,304 per annum plus power and GST.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 2/2 Ascot Drive KINGSTON