UKI NSW 2484
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- 10 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Oct 2016
Income Opportunities Abound
Freehold two storey free standing complex - Excellent exposure on a major tourist route.
Ready made access to passing trade in the Idyllic village location of UKI.
* Fully council approved
* Land area 947 sqm
* Building size 465 sqm
* Off street parking for 10 cars
* Fully equipped and established cafe - currently owner occupied, can be easily leased.
* Retail outlet space - leased as hairdresser/beauty salon for the last 25 years by same operator
* Retail outlet - newly approved sought after space not yet advertised.
* 4 Bedroom residence - currently owner occupied
Rentals in Uki are very scarce.
Offered on a walk in walk out basis.
Very well maintained, solid building. Any building or pest inspection welcomed.
The building is north facing with the residence upstairs having spacious open plan living and dining, four bedrooms, air conditioning throughout, pleasant views to Mt Warning and established gardens.
Currently owner operated, the caf business is inclusive for you to choose whether you would like to become the new owner operator or sell the lease and receive income from rent. Serving breakfast, lunch and morning/afternoon tea.
* Approval to trade nights
* Seating for 40 persons with dining both inside and out
* Chefs dream kitchen with all new top of the range equipment. All fully fitted out and inclusive
* Enjoy a reliable clientele of both locals and visitors
* Essential services and schools are within close proximity
Primary school within walking distance, High schools a short bus trip.
Ideally located approx. 35 minutes from the Gold Coast International Airport, boutique shopping and the Tweeds golden beaches this could not be better positioned for the astute purchaser.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a couple or family looking for a change who want to stay in contact with family, not lose touch with city life and still be close to the beautiful beaches of the Tweed and Gold Coast.
A valuable asset to your portfolio with unlimited opportunities still available.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information