The Junction Fair Shopping Centre, THE JUNCTION NSW 2291
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Sep 2016
A New Season is Here
The Junction Fair is an enclosed neighbourhood shopping centre in the heart of the bustling and growing suburb of The Junction with four local primary schools in very close proximity.
- Genuine community-based convenience shopping centre to the surrounding catchment (Merewether, Bar Beach, The Junction). Convenient pedestrian access is provided via both Union Street and Glebe Road. Dual vehicular access point to/from the Centre’s car park via Kenrick and Farquhar Street.
- Undercover, single level car parking for approx. 209 cars. Large and accessible loading facilities from Kenrick Street. Free WiFi available in centre.
- Areas ranging from 18m² - 225m²
- Located directly within an affluent residential catchment. Average annual household income $98,904 with a higher than average spend: food catering (+32%) and apparel (+27.2%) - versus Australian average. Source: Dimasi
- Anchored by high performing Coles supermarket supported by Liquor Land, Essential Ingredient, Sanbah Surf and other specialty tenants.
You have the opportunity to position your products and business in the thriving Hunter Region of NSW which, outside metropolitan Sydney, is NSW's most populated area.
The Junction Fair is where vision and potential meet.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
The Junction Fair Shopping Centre...