TENNYSON QLD 4105
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Aug 2016
Undoubtedly the best Unit in Tennyson!
* Convenient location close to tennis centre and planned mixed use precinct
* Modern concrete tilt panel warehouse with plenty of high grade office
* Good natural light
* Undercover car parks
* Easy access to Beaudesert and Ipswich Roads
* Will suit an office user looking for a bargain or strip offices and create a high grade warehouse
Modern concrete tilt panel warehouse constructed in 1998. This unit provides quality business accommodation in one of the most convenient locations in Brisbane. Features include electric roller door access, good natural light, two undercover car parks, easy access, air-conditioned mezzanine office, two toilets (one on each level), painted inside and outside, tinted glass and awnings. Easy access to all parts of Brisbane. The Tennyson industrial precinct will continue to grow as one of the leading wholesale and distribution areas in Brisbane.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information