Tenancy 3A/Bakehouse Quarter, 5 George Street, North Strathfield, STRATHFIELD NSW 2135
Gross Rent available upon request from Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Aug 2016
RETAIL SHOP - FOR LEASE (326 SQM) IN THE BAKEHOUSE QUARTER
GREAT OPPPORTUNITY to join this popular food precinct & retail commercial hub.
Suitable for food and non-food retailers.
Landlord is prepared to offer incentives (rent free and contribution) to the Tenant.
Established retailers trading in the Centre:
- Aldi supermarket
- IGA supermarket
- Outback Steakhouse
- Pancake On The Rocks
- AMF Bowling Centre
- Harrisons Pharmacy
- Ryde Haejangguk Korean Restaurant
- Cheeky Chocolate Café (menu designed by Adriana Zumbo)
- and many others.
This is part of the refurbished Arnott's Factory and Warehouse incorporating modern designed internal amenities and facilities catered towards quality dining and shopping experiences.
The Centre also accommodates iconic commercial office tenants like Arnott's, NRMA and Wotso Workspace amongst others contributing to a 7-day and night trading environment with consistent lunch and dinner trade.
- intersection of Parramatta Road and George Street
- adjacent to the North Strathfield Train Station
- only 400m from the M4 Motorway
- approx. 1.4km from Burwood town centre
- approx. 3.2km from ANZ Stadium (free shuttle buses from The Bakehouse Quarter to selected events in the Sydney Olympic Park).
Retail operators can enjoy the following benefits:
- Great visibility and exposure to the main thoroughfare and passing traffic
- Short walking distance to / from the North Strathfield Train Station
- Ample and easily accessible multi-level car parking facilities spread across the Centre
- Increasingly affluent working and residential population in North Strathfield and surrounding Homebush, Burwood, Strathfield, Concord, Canada Bay and Breakfast Point
- Large customer base and growing population with new upcoming high density residential developments within 300m from the Centre
- Quality, reputable and reliable Landlord (BlackWall Property Fund)
- Stylish heritage and modern contemporary amenities, facilities and aesthetic features for customers and retailers.
FOR ALL LEASING ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT PAUL WONG ON 0413 296 201.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Tenancy 3A/Bakehouse Quarter, 5...