SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Aug 2016
Surfers Paradise Retail - Owner Says Sell!
* Expand your portfolio with this entry level strata opportunity
* Ground floor 100m2* tenancy in the prominent Thornton Tower
* Tenancy has connection to 3-phase power, extraction and grease trap
* Will be sold as vacant possession - operate your own business or capitalise as an investor
* Shop front is only metres from the Northcliffe Light rail Station and a stones throw from upcoming highrise developments including Markwell and the highly anticipated 'Jewel' project
* The owner says sell, this property must be sold
* Auction in-room at the Gold Coast Turf Club 6th October 2016, register your interest today.
To obtain a comprehensive information package, including a detailed inventory list, please contact Luke Boulden by clicking the link above.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in the email which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility. If you receive this email in error, please advise us immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that you must not disseminate, save, forward, disclose, copy or use this information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- Gold Coast Turf Club
06/10/2016 11:00:00 Add to Calendar