SUMMER HILL NSW 2130
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Sep 2016
Raw 500m2 Development Site
An excellent opportunity to invest now and build later within a highly sought after, convenient setting that offers excellent accessibility to major arterial roads and within easy walking distance to local public transport including Summer Hill Train Station and Taverners Hill Light Rail.
* Premium Inner West Address (10-15min drive to the CBD)
* 400m to Summer Hill Station (5min walk)
* 500m to Taverners Hill Light Rail (5min walk)
* 800m to Ashfield Station (10min walk)
* Site has dual street frontage (rear lane access)
* Potential for CBD views if built up (located on a ridge/major high point)
* Large land size for the area (most blocks less than 500 sqm)
* High demand location with limited supply.
* FSR: 2:1 / HOB: 15m
* Site Area: 500 sqm approx
* GFA: 1,000 sqm approx.
* Zoning: Currently B6 however well placed within potential Parramatta Road rezoning proposal *To be confirmed with Council
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information