Suite 706/1 Queens Road, MELBOURNE 3004 VIC 3004
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Sep 2016
IMPRESSIVE LEASING OPPORTUNITY
Set amongst the beautiful surrounds of Albert Park Lake and Golf Course and conveniently located just 5 minutes from Melbourne CBD, St Kilda Rd Towers provides you with the space and facilities you need to run a successful business.
Fitted out with spectacular floor to ceiling windows with stunning views this level 7 suite is perfect for 3-4 people and is designed to impress with;
- Open plan office area
- Reception/waiting area
- internal kitchenette area (with microwave and ample storage space)
- Internal running water
- 2 executive offices
- Natural light
Suite 706 is ideal for those in the massage, beauty therapy or the sports medicine industry or simply for those who like the convenience of having an internal kitchenette area.
St Kilda Rd Towers makes it easy for you to do business with an array of on-site facilities including:
- Concierge Monday to Saturday
- Stylish, state of the art boardrooms for hire
- Free gym with shower & locker facilities
- Photocopier, kitchenette and bathroom facilities located on every floor
- Fibre internet & phone solutions available with fast set up & on-site local support
- Gourmet food court and countless retails shops (newsagency, dry cleaner and beauty salon)
- Squires Loft Restaurant and Bar
- Secure underground car parking and storage (All car parking available on-site at an additional cost)
Close to public transport and just minutes away from the Melbourne CBD in the heart of the St Kilda Road business precinct, you now have the chance to give your business that impressive address it deserves.
CALL NOW TO INSPECT 03 9863 8888
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 706/1 Queens Road MELBOURNE 3004