Suite 23/357 Military Road, MOSMAN NSW 2088
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 3 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 25 Oct 2016
TURNKEY OFFICE WITH MODERN FIT OUT
Colliers International is extremely excited to offer for sale Suite 23 / 357 Military Road, Mosman. Conveniently positioned within Mosman’s premium strata building, this beautiful top floor office is sure to be hotly contested.
• Turnkey opportunity – ability to move straight in
• Immaculately presented suite with ideal existing fit out; executive office, boardroom / meeting room, glass partitioning, double glazed glass entry doors
• Flexible, open-plan office unobscured by columns
• 3x large, secure underground car spaces on B1
• Leafy outlook / district views
• Excellent natural light
• Exclusive use of shower in suite (common property)
• Shared kitchenette on floor
• Existing furniture can be an inclusion in the sale (subject to negotiation)
• Excellent public parking options in close proximity
• Bus stops located out the front of the building
• Swift access to Military Road
• Well-maintained strata building; the lifts are currently being upgraded / replaced
• Surrounded by an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity at Cremorne Shopping Town Centre including IGA supermarket (250m), Cremorne Orpheum (250m), Cremorne Hotel (300m), as well as countless restaurants, bars, gyms, banks, and childcare centres.
• No new commercial strata buildings slated for Mosman; North Shore total vacancy down to 7.2% (PCA July ’16), the lowest since July 2001. This figure is expected to compress further as stock continues to be withdrawn from neighbouring precincts for residential development
Offered via Private Treaty, the Vendor is motivated to sell and is willing to meet the market.
If you have any questions and / or if you would like to arrange an inspection, please don’t hesitate to contact the Vendor’s exclusive agent's Tom Appleby and Patrick Yi
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 23/357 Military Road MOSMAN