SPRING HILL QLD 4000
CONTACT MATT O'BRIEN
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Oct 2016
GROUND FLOOR OFFICE/RETAIL!!!
67 Astor Terrace, Spring Hill is a five level commercial office building comprising 4 levels of offices and ground floor retail. The property is situated within an easy walking distance to Brisbane CBD, Central Railway Station and Wickham Terrace.
• 270 secure undercover car bays managed by Secure Parking
• Close proximity to rail & bus public transport
• Situated only 250m from Central Railway Station
• Ground floor retail arcade with on-site cafe
• Bicycle parking & shower facilities
• Brisbane City Childcare conveniently located opposite the building
• Air conditioning & 3 x spacious lifts
• 3 phase power & fibre optics
• Tenant access 24/7 & CCTV
• Considerable air conditioning works have been undertaken to reduce both energy and water consumption.
Suitable for retail or commercial tenant with good natural light. Tenancy presented in open plan layout with base building finishes, features a private balcony and is available for lease immediately!
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your ELDERS agents!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information