SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
HIGH QUALITY OFFICE, COMPETATIVE RENTAL
67 Astor Terrace, Spring Hill is a five level commercial office building comprising 4 levels of offices and ground floor retail. The property is situated within an easy walking distance to Brisbane CBD, Central Railway Station and Wickham Terrace
• 270 secure undercover car bays managed by Secure Parking
• Close proximity to rail & bus public transport
• Situated only 250m from Central Railway Station
• Ground floor retail arcade with on-site cafe
• Bicycle parking & shower facilities
• Brisbane City Childcare conveniently located opposite the building
• Air conditioning & 3 x spacious lifts
• 3 phase power & fibre optics
• Tenant access 24/7 & CCTV
• Considerable air conditioning works have been undertaken to reduce both energy and water consumption.
This 427m2 tenancy boasts great natural light to the majority of the floor and includes the exclusive use of the private balcony for your staff to enjoy their lunch or hold corporate functions. The tenancy will be presented in an open plan layout with quality base building finishes. The property has brand new End of Trip Facilities and great on-site parking through Secure Parking.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact your Elders Commercial agent today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information