SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
Price On Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 50 - 800m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Aug 2016
THE LOCATION AND EXPOSURE, MERCATO ON FERRY NOW LEASING!
Arguably one of the best locations in Southport, Mercato on Ferry has just finalised a refurbishment of the centre giving prospective tenants endless opportunities at a prime location. The property boasts a massive 120metres of frontage onto Ferry road where approximately 60,000 cars pass daily.
Southport is classed as the central business district for the Gold Coast and is one of the city's largest communities both demographically and culturally. With the completion of the light rail and the zoning requirements and restrictions lifted Southport's potential is endless.
- Gold Coast Light Rail
- Griffith University
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- Gold Coast Hospital
- Southport Broadwater Parklands
- Gold Coast Aquatic Centre
- Close to a variety of public and private schools
- Southport Central plus a multitude of other high rise developments
- Southport CBD & Business district
- 10 minutes from M1 Motorway
- 10 minutes from Surfers Paradise
Tenancies have access to:
- 3 Phase Power up to 80 AMPS
- Grease Traps
- Glass shop front
- Water and waste services
- Natural gas
- Tenancies ranging from 42m2 to 800m2
- Terms available from 3 years, 5 years and 10 year leases
- Options: Yes
- Bond / Security: 3 months gross rent subject to tenant experience
- Incentives: Subject to tenant and experience.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information