SLACKS CREEK QLD 4127
$870,000 + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Sep 2016
Buy Or Lease Commercial / Industrial Land In Slacks Creek
* Various options available to buy or lease this centrally located commercial / industrial block of land
* Option 1: Lease hardstand - the owner will upgrade the land to a road base quality hardstand
* Up to 1,850m2* of land is available for hardstand use with perimeter fencing and gates to be installed
* The land can be road base compacted, then a layer of gravel added for all weather use
* Option 2: Buy - the property had a DA and BA approval for a 995m2* of concrete tilt panel warehouse (DA has lapsed)
* Total land size on title is 2,375m2* - zoned for commercial industrial use
* Option 3: Lease a building - the owner will build for you a 995m2* concrete tilt panel warehouse
* Competitive leasing rates per month for pre-commitment to lease the new warehouse
* Rent per m2 for the to be constructed building is negotiable subject to term of lease and fit-out
* Located close to the M1 Motorway, allows easy access to on and off ramps north or south bound
Call exclusive marketing agent to discuss the options available.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information