Shops 1-6/9-11 Rangers Road, NEUTRAL BAY NSW 2089
Please Contact Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- 50 - 70m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
Superb Retail Investment in the Heart of Neutral Bay
Located on the corner of Rangers Road and Yeo Street, only 50m to Neutral Bay Junction, is the brand new, mixed use development MUSE. Constructed by multi award winning developers HELM, the development consists of 23 prestigious apartments and up to six retail premises ranging in size from 49sqm and up to 305sqm.
These premises, built to the highest quality and with outstanding visibility, would suite a myriad of retailers including food use, hair and beauty, fashion, homewares or commercial uses such as a medical practice or professional office.
All suites offer generous street frontage, with full height floor-to-ceiling shopfronts, individually-controlled air conditioning, and will be finished to a standard that allows the occupier the flexibility to add their own decor. Four of the suites enjoy unique ceiling heights of 3.9 - 4.2m.
In addition, the retail premises come complete with;
* 1 dedicated car space
* Fully fitted out male and female bathrooms and disabled toilet
* Communal delivery bay (exclusive to retail premises)
* Bike store area for the sole use of retail employees and customers
* Dedicated retail and commercial staff change room including shower, toilet, changing area and lockers
* Separate retail garbage area
* A grease arrestor & kitchen exhaust riser (suite 4 only)
* Located next to Woolworths and their public car park
Offering excellent depreciation benefits, these retail premises would suit owner occupiers or investors looking for solid returns in a very sought after area.
Completion is scheduled for early 2018.
For further details or to register your interest, please contact Scott Stephens 9969 1500.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shops 1-6/9-11 Rangers Road...