Shop 6A/40 Ben Lomond Road, MINTO NSW 2566
$300 - $400 per sqm
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
AMAZING CORNER SPACE WITH MASSIVE EXPOSURE!
SEE IT TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, ANYTIME YOU LIKE? CALL US, WE NEVER SLEEP :)
When opportunities such as this come about, you just need to jump!
An outstanding offering to secure this elevated, prime ground floor, commercial space in a prominent, corner building primely situated opposite Minto Shopping Centre (& right next to Minto Fruit Market & 7-Eleven).
Entirely flexible to meet your individual requirements, this blank canvas can be leased from 66sqm or be expanded up to 580sqm ( taking spaces currently allocated shops b,c, and d) - perfect for a range of business usages however particularly suited to retail, office HQ's, medical practices, showrooms & ideal for cafe/restaurant - the landlord consents to the instalation of a grease trap & exhaust system.
In addition to one of the best exposures in Minto there's also enormous customer parking in an area that attracts a mass of visitors daily.
This outstanding offering will be snapped up quickly. We urge you to inspect today.
- BEST LOCATION IN MINTO! 66sqm blank canvas - perfect for all business usages
- Offering $300 to $400 per sqm.
- Option for expanding up to 580sqm - taking spaces currently allocated to shops b,c, and d.
- Enormous customer parking with a mass of visitors daily
- Full amenities include male/female bathroom & kitchenette
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- High ceiling to floor windows supply fabulous natural light & exposure
- Massive signage opportunities!!!
- Rear loading dock available for ease of shipment
- Landlord consents to lessee to install grease trap & exhaust system.
Business walking distance, close proximity to this property
- Minto Shopping Centre, Minto Fruit Market, & 7-Eleven
- Woolworths, Australia Post, health care centres
- Fairfield City Golf Course, Fairfield Showground, and Marconi Stadium
- Prairiewood Leisure Centre and Fairfield Hospital
- All major banks & mortgage brokers
- Excellent access with major bus stops with transport
Disclaimer: GST and outgoings may be applicable to all figures quoted above. The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that the information is accurate and do not have any belief one way of the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. The agent will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information from the agent.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shop 6A/40 Ben Lomond Road MINTO