Shop 12, 546 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Oct 2016
RARE COLLINS STREET RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH LIQUOR LICENSE
Colliers International is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase Shop 12, 546 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Tenanted ground floor retail investment with significant Collins Street frontage
- The offering is strategically positioned at the front of one of Melbourne’s busiest food courts with highly sought after exposure on Collins Street
- Aside from offering coffee, Nero Bar also provides catering for corporate events and provides a venue for Melbourne’s workers
- High foot traffic location, surrounded by high-density residential and commercial developments including the Rialto, fully leased 567 Collins Street, Collins Tower and Cbus Property’s $1.25 billion development at 447 Collins Street
- The property sees extensive foot traffic from both Southern Cross Station and the Collins Street tram route
- Short term holding income with ultimate flexibility
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay +61 419 528 540
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
David Sia +61 430 111 223
This property is proudly marketed by the Melbourne City Sales team (MCS)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shop 12, 546 Collins Street MELBOURNE