Shop 1/43 The Corso, MANLY NSW 2095
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Aug 2016
Perfectly Positioned Retail Space
Ideally located on the iconic Manly Corso, a highly popular busy tourist destination. Visited by an estimated 7 million people each year. It has convenient proximity to an abundance of work and lifestyle amenities and options including: over 300 retail and food options; restaurants, a large post office, public transport including bus and ferry; all the major banks; a public library, council car parking options and much more.
Positioned on the northern side of The Corso. It is an attractive, open plan retail shop. The retail floor space is approximately 100 sqm.
Features of the property include:
* Central position at the Northern end of The Corso providing excellent exposure
* Attractive shop front positioned amongst Manly's biggest names.
* Approximately 100 sqm retail space
* Close to work and lifestyle amenities, public transport options and all major banks.
* Please note that all prices quoted are per annum and areas/measurements are approximate **
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shop 1/43 The Corso MANLY