Shepherd Street, MARRICKVILLE NSW 2204
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
AFFORDABLE FREESTANDING BUILDING WITH REAR LANE & YARD!
- High clearance, clear span 200sqm Industrial Building
- IN1 General Industrial zoning allows potential to suit a wide range of uses S.T.C.A.
- Well presented building, 3 phase power
- Excellent parking and loading area to the Shepherd Street frontage
- Rear lane access via Meeks Lane to an additional rear yard area
- Leased until 5th July 2017 with no option
- Rare opportunity for investors and owner occupiers to secure an affordable freestanding building
- High demand suburb in Sydney's strong performing Inner West.
- Short walk to The Henson and Addison Road Organic food Markets
Located in a popular & central position, this property is in an area that is rapidly evolving with food providores, micro breweries, bakery's, marketing agencies, coffee roasters, gyms and caf's moving in to join the traditional industrial users. 31 Shepherd Street is only a short stroll from Marrickville's Organic Food Markets, 600 metres from Enmore Road & Enmore Park as well as just 6 kilometres from Sydney CBD.
For further details please contact Luke Smith on 0416 281 577.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
- 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
15/11/2016 10:30:00 Add to Calendar
Shepherd Street MARRICKVILLE