Retail Stratum / 58-60 Gladesville Road, HUNTERS HILL NSW 2110
Price guide $2,800,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 6 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Oct 2016
Stunning Restaurant opportunity – Invest OR Occupy!
Colliers International is pleased to present to the market for sale via public auction the retail stratum at “Maison Deux” 58-60 Gladesville Road, Hunters Hill.
Commanding attention with an extensive retail frontage in a prime position, this unique offering presents an outstanding opportunity that is sure to appeal to both occupants and investors. With indoor and outdoor dining, a near new, high end restaurant fit out and short term lease in place, this property offers a turn-key solution for restaurateur’s or an easy proposition for investors looking to secure a quality tenant.
Key features include:
• Complete retail stratum of “Maison Duex”, a boutique mixed use development of only eleven high end residential apartments & retail completed in 2014.
• Total stratum area of 665.6m2 with 219.5m2 of restaurant & dining space
• D.A. approval for a 75 seat restaurant (potential to further expand STCA)
• Near new fit out with a replacement value of circa $400,000 including lavish bar, full commercial kitchen, wood fire rotisserie, indoor & covered alfresco dining areas, internal male, female and disabled bathroom
• Internal lift access to basement parking (6 spaces + loading & storage on title)
• High end, rustic interior featuring exposed timber, copper and brick finishes
• Adjacent to “Maison”, this properties sister development comprising of the recently refurbished Hunters Hill Hotel, Via Napoli and a range of specialty retailers
• Award winning restaurant tenant on short term lease
• Extremely low statutory outgoings of only $2,059.50 per quarter
• Strong affluent community supporting the local junction area of Hunters Hill
• Hunters Hill’s main bus stop / transport mode on the doorstep
• Substantial depreciation benefits from both the property and fit out
For further information on this exciting opportunity please contact exclusive agents:
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Retail Stratum / 58-60...