PORT MACQUARIE NSW 2444
Reduced $300,000 Leasehold
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Aug 2016
1117ML - In the Centre of Town Yet Near the Beach
- The Excelsior Motor Inn is well placed in the heart of Port Macquarie.
- Approximately 4 hours north of Sydney and less than 15 minute drive to the local airport.
- Just 300 metres walk to the main street and 500 metres to the town beach.
- A 3.5 star self-rated motel with 26 rooms with a variety of configurations.
- Suitable for business travellers, the quick getaway or the family holiday.
- Offering a variety of facilities and services providing all you need for a good night's sleep.
Net profit $90,899 for 2015/16
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1117ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Port Macquarie is perfectly located along the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, only 260km north of Newcastle, 420km from Sydney and 510km from Brisbane. Being half-way between Sydney and the Gold Coast makes the resort town an ideal stop off if your touring up to Byron Bay or south east Queensland.
There are regular flights to and from Port Macquarie's domestic airport, train services at the nearby town of Wauchope and frequent inter-city coach services stopping in the centre of town.
The Port Macquarie-Hastings local government area has a number of small villages and the three main townships of Port Macquarie, Wauchope and Laurieton. The total population exceeds 70,000 with more than half living in the Port Macquarie precinct.
Tourism is obviously central to the local economy, although fishing, oyster farming, manufacturing and mineral processing are also important. As well as being a thriving centre of tourism for many years, Port Macquarie is a mature, long-established community with regional centre status. This status comes from its broadly based public and private business sectors coupled with a dynamic retail and commercial district.
Property Code: 1604
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information