PINKENBA QLD 4008
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Sep 2016
MODERN UNIT WITH CAFE ON-SITE
* 400m2 warehouse with 100 amps per phase
* Container set down area adjoining with awning
* Gated and secure complex with drive through access on corner site
* Quality offices and good standard of amenities
This gated and fenced complex of five units has its own cafe on-site with two crossovers providing drive through access on an approved B-double route.
The partially freestanding modern concrete panel strata unit has a total NLA of 590m2 and features the following:-
* clear span warehouse with roller shutter access, rear roller shutter and pedestrian access to rear concrete apron for equipment access, 100 amps per phase of electricity and an adjoining container set down with awning
* Small foyer entry with stairs provides immediate access to mezzanine office and pedestrian access to the warehouse. The mezzanine office is open plan with glazing to the warehouse, kitchen / lunch room area and male / female amenities
* The ground level has a kitchen, separate male / female amenities, shower, PWD, tiled office area adjoining the warehouse and partitioned offices.
Contact Jack for further information or to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information