Pier Pier, COONAMBLE NSW 2829
EOI closing 4pm AEDT Wednesday 5 OCT '16
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
PIER PIER STATION
On behalf of Paraway Pastoral Company, CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Pier Pier Station, an outstanding semi-contiguous landholding of 31,602Ha* boasting scale, diversity and development potential.
• Utilised for dryland cropping, sheep breeding and cattle fattening.
• 2,550Ha* arable area with scope to increase to 5,150Ha* pursuant to a well advanced Property Vegetation Plan.
• 5,320Ha* of Macquarie Marshes floodplain subject to beneficial flooding, ideally suited to cattle fattening.
• 23,732Ha* of quality grazing land comprising a huge body of Mitchell, Buffel, Couch and Medic pastures.
• Even balance of high quality soil types comprising self-mulching clays and red earths.
• Superb network of working improvements; ProWay cattle yards (800* head); 10-stand raised board shearing shed with steel yards attached; numerous outpost yards; and laneways.
• Significant recent investment in water security via a reticulated system of equipped bores flowing to a network of tanks and concrete troughs. This is supplemented by numerous dams, all of which ensures full utilisation of the grazing area.
• Circa 1930s four bedroom weatherboard homestead set in established gardens.
• Ease of access to the property via multiple sealed public roads.
• For a video overview of the property visit https://vimeo.com/180483070
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Pier Pier COONAMBLE