Percy Street, AUBURN NSW 2144
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 17 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 3 Aug 2016
1,020sqm (approx) in Auburn
* Attractive unit in a small complex of 5.
* Warehouse/office provides access via one (1) container sized roller shutter door.
* Clearspan warehouse offers an internal clearance ranging from 6.3m up to 7.7m (approx).
* Quality mezzanine level office accommodation is carpeted, partitioned and air conditioned with kitchenette facilities and potential ground floor reception/showroom.
* On-site parking for 17 cars, of which 3 are undercover.
* Quality building offers the flexibility of factory/office/showroom.
* Building is equipped with alarm system.
* Premier location.
* 3 Phase power
Located on he Eastern side of Percy Street, providing easy access to Silverwater road, Parramatta Road and minutes away to James Ruse Drive and M4 motorway.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Percy Street AUBURN