Part level/25 Lime Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Oct 2016
25 Lime St, King Street Wharf
The King Street wharf development provides direct waterfront office accommodation positioned only 10 minutes walk from Martin place. This fast moving dynamic precinct is home to some of Sydney best bars and restaurants and is the new hub for elite businesses such as Macquarie Bank, KPMG and Westpac Bank.
- New direct lease available
- Open plan suite with existing power and data
- Large balcony with built in BBQ and sink
- Two bathrooms and full kitchen
- Car space not offered with this suite but can be leased separatley
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Part level/25 Lime Street SYDNEY