One Wharf Lane,161 Sussex Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 5.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Oct 2016
Stunning Boutique Office Space Now Leasing
We are delighted to announce the launch of One Wharf Lane, Sydney's most exciting boutique office development offering a unique harbourside workspace.
• Brand new office space
• 6,700sqm of Net Lettable Area (NLA) across Levels 17 to 25
• Floor-to-ceiling glass provides 360 degree panoramic harbour and city skyline views with optimal natural light penetrating all floors
• Dedicated office entry with three lifts servicing Levels 17-25
• 745sqm floors with internal stair access
• Bicycle parking on LG with market leading EOTF on Level 16
• Potential for prominent sky signage
• Part of an exciting development adjacent to Australia's largest hotel
• Includes new convention, function and meeting spaces overlooking Darling Harbour
• Work, rest and play within a 24/7 city block - a flexible workspace for local and international occupiers
• Targeting 5 Star NABERS Energy rating
• Designed by award-winning architects, Cox Richardson
• Located on the edge of the CBD amongst Darling Harbour, King Street Wharf and the Barangaroo precinct
• 2 floors under offer
Please contact Knight Frank or Colliers International for more information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
One Wharf Lane,161 Sussex Street...