Oaks Avenue, DEE WHY NSW 2099
$36,400 + GST Net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Jun 2016
State Of The Art Office In The Heart Of Dee Why
Total area 104sqm plus 1 car space. Presenting as undoubtedly one of the best offices Dee Why has to offer. Exceptional position fronting Oaks avenue with plenty of natural light.
* Kitchen, male & female bathrooms plus shower
* Perimeter windows offering excellent natural light
* Lift access and parking available
* Close to Dee Why main bus stop
* Join other professionals and medical users
* Cafes & eateries at your doorstep
* Great off street parking and close to local council car parks
* 1 Car spaces available
* Approximate Outgoings: $90 psm+ GST.
* For Lease: $36,400 + GST Net
Fit-out incentives offered or rent free periods. The Lessor will design and construct the fit-out to suit your requirements. Conditions apply.
New developments in the Town Centre precinct are attracting huge interest. Dee Why is undergoing a massive transformation and this has accelerated rapidly in the last 12 months with the Town Centre Master Plan.
This premium quality landmark development is within the growing retail/commercial area which will continue to benefit from the development and close proximity of high profile residential developments, beautiful beaches and closeness to public transport.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Oaks Avenue DEE WHY