NARANGBA QLD 4504
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Sep 2016
Two Lots Remaining – General Industry Land Opportunity
On behalf of the vendor, JLL is pleased to present an exciting industrial sub-division for sale via offers to purchase. Magnesium Street is located 35km* from the Brisbane CBD and 13km* from Caboolture within the established industrial suburb of Narangba. The property benefits from exceptional connectivity to key arterials servicing this precinct including the Bruce Highway, Boundary Road and the North-South Arterial. The subject site represents an opportunity to secure 3.5ha* of useable industrial land strategically located in the high growth outer northern industrial precinct.
Lot 1 – 5,600sqm
Lot 2 – Sold
Lot 3 – 10,100sqm
Lot 4 – Sold
• General Industry zoning allowing 24/7 operations
• Fully serviced and level parcels upon final delivery
• Excellent site proportions
• Situated just 1.22km* from Boundary Road and the Bruce Highway Interchange
• Final delivery estimated mid 2017*
For more information contact the exclusive marketing agents from JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information