'Monastery/200 Bibby Road, BADGINGARRA WA 6521
For Sale by Invitation to Offer
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming, Development / Land, Other
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
'Monastery Ridge' - 200 Bibby Road, Badgingarra
CBRE are pleased to present for sale 'Monastery Ridge', a 1,652*ha mixed farming operation with security of climate (550*mm rainfall), underground water and excellent bitumen road access only 170*km north of Perth via Brand Highway.
The property is renowned for the development of perennial pastures (400*ha) and production of prime lambs. It is fenced with central laneways and all weather internal roads assists in the efficiency of livestock management, grain and fodder movement. The property has good shelter for livestock and presents extremely well with parkland clearing and open gravel paddocks which offer the option to produce oats, wheat, barley, lupins and canola.
Quality domestic and stock water is supplied from a bore, which pumps to tanks and gravity feeds to troughs plus there are permanent soaks. Fencing is in good condition and along soil types for management efficiency.
The supporting infrastructure is suited to sheep and wool production;
- Home - 5 bedroom, kitchen renovated (2005), office (satellite NBN internet connection), large open breezeway, double bay garage under main roof. Orchard consisting of orange, lemon, mandarin, fig, apricot and plum trees.
- Shearing Shed - Equipped 5 stand with 500 head undercover storage.
- Machinery Shed - Enclosed 3 sides, 85t Super undercover capacity on concrete floor & tipping apron. Machinery storage on earth floors.
- Silos - 4 x 2530 bu 91m3 sealed (2007), 2 x 2000 bu 72m3 all on concrete base plus 2 x 18m3 sheet metal seed silos, with road train access.
- Sheep Yards - 4500 adult sheep capacity, 3 way draft.
Please contact the agent for a copy of the Information Memorandum.
This is an opportunity to secure a turnkey livestock operation on a walk in walk out basis in a secure coastal region of Western Australia.
Inspections are by appointment and highly recommended.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
'Monastery/200 Bibby Road BADGINGARRA