MILDURA VIC 3500
Reduced for Quick Sale $595,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Oct 2016
2387MF - Freehold and Business
- River front views of the mighty Murray River.
- Five fully self-contained holiday villas.
- Direct access to the Coomealla Championship Golf Course and adjacent boat ramp.
- These units have incredible potential either as holiday accommodation or further investment as strata title units.
- Easy operation for that extra income. An ideal investment for your superannuation.
- Call for appointment, inspection is a must.
Net profit $27,564 for 2014/15
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2387MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Dareton NSW
Dareton is a town in the far west of NSW. The town is located on the Silver City Highway, 1,025km west of the state capital, Sydney and 20km from the regional centre of Mildura, across the border in Victoria.
Dareton on the Murray River, a thriving small town between Buronga and Wentworth, the town is at the heart of the Coomealla Irrigation Area. You'll find a great range of quality services and experiences in the region and is a great staging point to explore the Mungo National Park and Willandra Lakes World Heritage system.
Dareton is also a great place to play a round of golf at the Championship Coomealla Golf course, or a game of bowls at the local Coomealla memorial Sporting Club, which also has dining and regular entertainment. Other activities include water sports and fishing.
Property Code: 1206
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information