Mersey Road (end Solvay Road), OSBORNE SA 5017
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- On-street parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 1 Apr 2016
Rare and golden opportunity
- 18.13 ha* of industrial land
A portion of the site (3.408 hectares) is subject to a lease to Orica Australia. The Vendor and Orica Australia have concluded an arrangement under which this portion of the site is to be sold on specific terms and conditions such that this portion of the site is not offered for sale.
- Includes 30,000sqm* of buildings
- Potential access to Wharf and Rail
- To be sold on an "as is where is" basis
- Salvage plus value add options
- Close to major road infrastructure, ASC Defence precinct and Outer Harbor container terminal
- Industry Zone - City of Port Adelaide Enfield
Under instructions from Sam Davies, Thea Eszenyi and Peter Anderson - McGrath Nicol as joint and several Liquidators of Penrice Soda Products Pty Ltd (in Liquidation).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Mersey Road (end Solvay Road) OSBORNE