MARRICKVILLE NSW 2204
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 20 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Sep 2016
2,808m WAREHOUSE & OFFICE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY
- High quality facility
- 2,436m High Clearance, Clear Span Warehouse
- Container Access via two roller shutters
- 372m Office & Showroom
- 3 phase power
- Ample Parking
- Short walk to Sydenham train station and Marrickville Metro shopping Centre
- Zoned In(1) General Industrial
- An industrial building that can not be faulted and one that would suit a wide range of uses
- 20 car spaces
- A rare offering to the Inner West Industrial market.
If this property is of interest please call Luke Smith 0416 281 577 or Nicholas Smith on 0407 787 288 with your enquiry or to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information