Main Street, SPALDING SA 5454
Priced to sell at $525,000 plus SAV
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Sep 2016
Spalding Hotel (The Barbed Wire Pub) - Freehold & Business
*** PRICE REDUCED ***
Also known as the Barbed Wire Pub, the Spalding Hotel features a unique tourist attraction making it a destination pub for travelers in the mid north of the State.
The hotel's museum features one of the largest collections of barbed wire and associated fencing paraphernalia in Australia. See the hotel's website http://www.barbedwirepubspalding.com.au/ for more details.
Other features include:-
- Only hotel in the town sited in a prosperous farming region with the Heysen Trail going past the front door
- Well maintained character, heritage styled single storey hotel
- Easily run single bar with undercover beer garden
- Neatly presented dining room
- Barbed wire museum and curio display area
- Manager's quarters
- Hotel accommodation
- Large land holding approved for RV parking
- Profitable trading results
This hotel will ideally suit the first time publican and owner operator. Inspection highly recommended!
For further details contact:-
Steele & Associates Hotel Brokers
243 Carrington Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Ph (08) 8232 1566
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Main Street SPALDING