MAIN BEACH QLD 4217
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Sep 2016
Variety Of Clothing & Dining Boutiques With Semi Fit Outs In Place
* Boutique retail precinct rubbing shoulders with the Gold Coast's CBD 'Southport' which is set to host the 2017 Commonwealth Games.
* Join the diverse range of retail offerings and experiences within this glamorous strip.
* Within walking distance to the iconic, internationally recognized tourist attraction and family theme park Sea World which is the premier marine animal park of Australia, capturing a global audience of all ages.
* 4 street front tenancies currently available, all with high exposure shop fronts
* Can combined tenancies to create your ideal concepts size
* Semi fit outs and infrastructure in place which currently suits: Swimwear Store, Clothing Store, Burger Bar & Carvery however all retail uses are welcome
* Landlord is open to negotiating great deals to secure suitable tenants, extra incentives available for combining tenancies
* Transferable liquor license's are in place
* External alfresco available
* Generous amount of free parking available on site with a multi level car park at rear of premise
* Bus stop located out the front of premise and Gold Coast Light Rail Station at the end of the street, easy access for public transport
* Find out more today by contacting Simon Robertson great deals available and landlord wanting to secure tenants asap!
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information